Would love to be part of this team ❤
Merry band of comrades seeks nice, hard-working, diligent, motivated, fun-loving people to join their mission: to democratize publishing and make WordPress.com the best it can be. Work with us.
Last year at Automattic (WordPress.com’s parent company) we hired 48 people:
- 19 developers/systems folk — those who write code and make sure servers are running.
- 14 Happiness Engineers — those who support our users in the forums and answer requests for help.
- 6 themers and designers who create beautiful themes and sites.
- 8 in business and operations — those who work internally with Automatticians and with our VIPs.
- 2 in editorial curating Freshly Pressed, and inspiring bloggers to keep on blogging.
We expect to hire 60 new Automatticians in 2013. We’re a distributed company: Automatticians work from home, their local coffee shop, co-working spaces — the location in the world where they’re most comfortable and productive. Our hiring pool…
View original post 130 more words